W h a t P e o p l e S a y ?
"I can't say enough nice things about my whole experience with Jessica. I would HIGHLY recommend this great hair and makeup artist to every bride."
— Keren, Great Fosters
M e e t T h e T e a m . . .
If I am already booked on your chosen date why not book with one of my artists?
M e e t J e s s i c a . . .
Having initially studied at one of London's well respected makeup schools, Delamar Academy in Ealing Studios, I have worked alongside, and learnt from, some of the best in the industry. Work to date includes working in the West End as a 'wiggie' on Charlie and The Chocolate Factory at the Theatre Royal, assisting on various TV shows for the BBC, ITV, Channel 4 etc, music videos, festivals, editorial photo shoots and beauty events in and around London .
In addition to all the above, I specialise in hair and makeup designed specifically for brides, bridesmaids, mother of the brides and other family members.
I am now available to offer my own, personal skills to you for your wedding, prom or any other special occasion where you want to look and feel amazing.
W h a t I O f f e r . . .
- A personal one to one consultation specifically designed to compliment your individual skin, hair types and tones.
- My personalised service in your home, at your venue or you can visit me.
- High end professional products such as Nars, Mac, Bobbi Brown, Laura Mercier, Chanel, Estee Lauder, Charlotte Tilbury.
- A friendly, reassuring, professional approach that will discreetly fit in to meet your needs and expectations.
- Tips and ideas for you to try in your own home.
Please feel free to contact me for any advice, questions or enquiries you may have.
I look forward to hearing from you.
CV, references and public liability insurance details available on request.